These are copyrighted designs, they are not for use.
Which one is YOUR favorite?!
Mine are the 2nd and the 12th models. They are pretty.
Nicko likes 5th and the 6th... she's in Madoka Magica mode
It's been a long long time since I posted a dress designs. I had one in pending for male characters, but I did this was easier to do. I have just 6 made for the male designs, so they are next, but in about 3 months or so
Here are the other parts: maddalinamocanu.deviantart.com…
Source of Inspiration: meago's own clothes designs.
Note - The links at the end are mostly there to show that I (or in rare cases others) have made drawings which include these designs.
1. Dhonia's Purple Veiled Dress this is a dress I made at a whim, thus unfortunately it will have no source. It was inspired from Ultimate Madoka (or Godoka or Madokami)'s dress in which I find her absolutely gorgeous.
2. Dhonia's Garnet Dressagain, this dress was made at a whim and it has no source. A funny thing though, happened, I initially wanted to make it purple with pink but it looked... weird so I changed the gradient to garnet.
5. Dhonia Darick as Mahou Shoujo. I had this idea for a long time in my head. I figured how would Dhonia look and what style would her dress be in if she made a contract with Kyuubei, though he does not exist in the Nadarien Lands. Her weapons of choice are Elril's daggers. And her predominant colour is purplish blue. No source yet, but it will be a pixel art ^^
6. Dhonia's Formal Rothamik Dress This dress is a counterpart to Semetheen's Rothamik dress though with less vivid colours. They are mostly earthen and fit well with the theme of townfolk in my novel.
7. One of Matrhisa's Dark Dresses she has quite a few dark dresses I have to say >.< I wanted to make a pixel art of it but I hated how the face looked so I scrapped it and put the sketch here. No source.
8. Gereniar's Vivid Green Dress. One of the dresses Tetsaiad, her brother, hates because it's so damn vivid (no shit Sherlock) and even in the novel he thinks it is ridiculous. No source but it has been mentioned in the novel.
9. Ladenia's Simple Teal Dress The idea for this dress was very simple, very straightforward and quite easy. More or less I couldn't think of a person to fill the spot. I don't usually like to make up dresses just for the sake of it so this is why it's my least favorite from the batch. No source.
10. Leysarien's Purple Flowing Dress In the original sketch she was suposed to be naky XD but sis insisted I dress her up and this is what I came up with. Source: madda-sketches.deviantart.com/…
11. Forlien's Atisa Style Dress. This is a dress i conjured up to see the differences between the different styles of clothing for the irthala. Also it ties in with Forlien going to Atisa to live with her mother after the latter breaks up with Elril, yeah Elril is a divorcee.
12. Forlya's Dark Purple Gown This is another dress referenced in the novel in a memory Elril had of his mother. The thing is, after writing this fragment, not only did I conjure up this dress but I am also in the process of making a drawing with her and her two toddler sons, Elril and Evedir, but I also changed her hair length from the middle of her back to the back of her knees. She has long hair, in which the two little boys like to play.
13. Alerianim's Informal Dress This is the dress worn by Alerianim once Dhonia, Brunar and Gondahir stumble upon her and the paetrarai (bleh need to change that name)/ Thing is she's all alone and has become... quite schizophrenic. Source: madda-sketches.deviantart.com/… < It's in a sketch dump.
14. Rhyleea's Normal Attire Rhyleea is a new character introduced in the novel she's barely 8 months old but she's established herself, in my mind at least and for the future of the novel as a solid believable character. This dress is the one she wears on the road while she is with Mereves and the front part is more exposed 1. to let her large breasts breathe and 2. to seduce unsuspecting Darkwielders into Mereves' traps. Source: maddalinamocanu.deviantart.com…
15. Rhyleea's Whore Dress oh yeah.... and she's a whore, Did i forget to mention that? One thing you'll notice both here and for Friniseen's Tart Dress is the way in which the dress splits around the legs and it has a tabard style format. This makes easy "access", if you get my drift . But none the less it's a really lovely dress ^^ and it har pearls . Source: madda-sketches.deviantart.com/…
I have 1 or 2 more batched, I presume. I shall also do armour designs from the novel because there are many kingdoms in my novel