These are copyrighted designs, they are not for use.
Welll.... umm, the new submission interface is... interesting. What's with the white? Green was easy :/ Also I hate this minute space they established for the Description. I am a person of large descriptions, seriously! >.< Which one is YOUR favorite?!
Mine is... I honestly love most of them, but my ultimate favorites have to be the 2nd and the 8th
Nicko (My sis) likes... (to be added).
Either way! I am back after almost 2 months of being dead or half dead (yeah, 4 weeks of cleaning houses kinna got to me
) But either way, here is the 4th part of my Dress and Clothes Designes series, of which I realized I don't like stylizing male characters - mostly because they can't be put in classy of pretty postures (all stiff stiff and stiff... gets on my nerves, really!)
Here are the other parts: [link]
Source of Inspiration: `meago
's own clothes designs.
Oh gosh, the description of each... I forgot that
Notepad Document Time! xD
1. Forlya or Forlien the Old's Diferion Queen Garments
- This batch I start out with Forlien the Old, the grandmother of Forlien the Young and her togs are, very comformist and sheltered. Forlien herself had been a very private and shy figure, but steadfast and stong willed, but frail in nature.
2. First Queen's Dress of Chaimhonora
- By her real name, Velnhua, she is The Brown Angel's wife and the First Queen of Diferion as a populated region. Her wears are simple, bearing reminiscence from the slightly ornate garments her kinsmen at the Atisa Mountains wear. Later on such ornaments become of increasing importance for the irthala kin, them bestowing them to any of their crafted items and garments. Source: [link]
3. Iderien's Simple Veridian Dress
- Iderien was the wife of Matheros, the second king of Diferion. By her nature, a black-irthala, Chaimhonora her mother-in-right had her doubts as to whether she would prove a worthy wife for hers and Conorias' eldest son. Her garments are simple, bearing her kin's prefered fabric straps and under layers. Source: [link]
4. Veltyima's Dark Royal Dress
- Veltyima was the ill fated wife of Iderien and Matheros' first son, Loethir, who along side her husband had been killed during an ambush of the humans on Diferion, after which only Aneeril, then on the Scarred King, survived. Her garments are dark in colour as many of the Atisa Irthalai garments, of which Matrhisa Amrath later on shall borrow the colour pallete and preference, but less formal and more veiled. Source: [link]
5. Rigezine's Prayer Clothes
- The only daughter of Conorias and Chaimhonora, Rigezine has had part of much love from her parents, more so than her brothers, but not even that could halt Conorias' decision to banish her from Diferion, into the bellows of the mountains, for her betrayal and release of the enemy. Her garments are humble and simple, only marked by few filigree. Source: [link]
6. Sea Tinted Gown of the Greater Breiien
- One of the 6 Greaters of Old, Breiien is the matron of the Sea which bears her name and of the surrounding shores. Her true form is not known, but the stories depict her as a beauty with long dark blue hair which dressed in garments coloured by the salts of the sea water. Source: [link]
7. Vaporous Gown of the Greater Kiarlen
- Kiarlen had been a Greater that spread over her assigned regions of the eastern kingdoms of Nadadurin a flowing calm and beauty. The stories depict her as wearing colourful garments which would shift in tone as the light that passed over them changed. No Source.
8. Dark Gown of the Greater Artuy
- The last female figure amongst the 6 Greaters, Artuy had been mostly one of the most misjudged. Considered by many the spawner of discord and conflict amongst the other Greaters, her true nature is secluded and lingering, but peaceful and meditative. Her colours are dark as the rocks, shades and mountains which she guards and rarely did she climb down from the heights she guarded as to council or quarrel with the other Greaters. Source: [link]
9. Matrhisa's Conformed Gown
- Having her father part of the Vassals of Omnar, Matrhisa and her Brother Fhemirk would journey to see him at Be-aend dressed in more appropriate clothes for human dwellings. The gown, aside from having many human elements to it, giving it a rather murky aspect, does posses many similarities with the garments worn by irthala women. Source: [link]
10. Common Brown Dress
- A dress design that has only a model, but no name behind it, is a dress concept I created for the idea of what would irthala peasant and local women would wear. It is slightly too fancy and ornate, but something along the lines they would surely wear. Source: [link]
11. Aleriena's Gifted Dress
- Alerianim is the only Elder to have still lived on the Lands after the death of the Erena, she having been born before the tragic event and under the gaze of Faith, she had been spared. She is roughly older than Conorias, but unlike him, the solitary state in which she is forced to live in made her loose her mind from many ages before the happenings of the novel. Her dress is a gifted dress from her paetrharai husband. Source: [link]
12. The Garments of the Zandereens of Power (as worn by Denacris)
- The 6 Zandereens of Power all are female Zandereens assigned with strength that are beyond what the usual zandereens can manage and they are the council that have a saying in their King's decisions. They Wear gray-white garments, with golden adorned border, belt and jewels with gems that roughly match their respective colours: Light Green, Grey, Blue, Crimson, Dark Green and Black. Source: [link]
13. Meiria's Wedding Dress
- The wife of Kensar Darick, Dhonia and Brunar's mother cared less for the colour in which she wished to get married, mostly because it was in secret. She did however chose her most elegant and simple gown, which did not bear the strings that are usually sown to the dresses of servant girls. The Mark of Yahnu are the inward sown parts which mostly are found along the chest and arms. No Source on the Net, but I have it on my computer.
14. Meiria's Work Clothes
- Being an innkeeper's daughter, as her elder sister, Nathenira, Meiria had to conform to her father's wishes and serve the clients of the tavern. She has a clever way in conceiling her curves from the shameless eyes if the men that she served. She and Nathenira were refered to as 'The Red and the Green' sisters, due to their matching work clothes. Source: [link]
15. Nathenira's Work Clothes
- As her younger sister, Nathenira was in charge of the tavern, but her tasks did not demand her to serve her clients with drinks, rather clean up after them. Her dress is simpler than Meiria's, with less undergarment revealed, but heavier in build. Source: [link]
I have 1 or 2 more batched, I presume, for women clothes designs. Later on I shall do armour designs as well (as worn by women figures) and remake the earlier batches, because they look horrible >.<